TERMS & CONDITIONS
Reservation Terms & Conditions
- All rates are quoted subject to availability and alteration.
- All rates displayed are inclusive of the current VAT tax rate unless stated otherwise.
- To make a booking you must enter the details of a valid credit or charge card legally held by you and this same card must be produced on arrival for payment to the hotel reception.
- Cash payment is not allowed and only the credit card that was used for the original booking can be used for payment of the room. This card must be in the name of the guest as the cardholder must be present when taking payment. For certain values you may be requested to send a photo of the credit card in advance of your stay. In the event that we cannot debit a deposit from your card then such reservation shall be null and void.
- We hope and expect to be able to provide you with the all the services, however on occasions this may not be possible and Treacys hotel reserves the right to cancel/change your bookings up to 48 hours in advance. While we endeavour to provide all facilities advertised we will not be liable for compensation in the event we are forced to cancel or change your booking in any way as a result of situations outside our control which we could not foresee or avoid such as civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters, war, terrorist activities, fire or flooding.
- A group booking constitutes a booking of 3 or more rooms. All group bookings must provide a rooming list for their rooms at least 48 hours in advance. Should the guest fail to do this, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking, with or without deposit. The hotel also reserves the right to request photo identification from guests on check-in.
- If a group booking is created from individual bookings made in succession or in parallel, or the reservation of several rooms as one single booking by a participant or participant group, the hotel may pool the individual bookings into one group booking and Treacys Hotel booking and cancellation terms and conditions with pre-payment policy will then apply. If the new terms and conditions are not accepted by the customer making the booking, the hotel or the agent may cancel the reservations.
- No group booking is confirmed until an agreed deposit has been received, this deposit request will be sent to you on making your initial reservation with the due date of when your deposit should reach us.
- It is the responsibility of the group organizer to ensure the orderly conduct of its party; the hotel will not tolerate abusive or disruptive behaviour from its guests or any damage caused to the allocated rooms or the furnishings of the hotel. If any act, default or neglect by the guests or organisers result in damage or complaints from other guests, the customer shall be liable to pay Treacys Hotel, on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage. If a disturbance is caused, the room concerned will be evicted from the building and no refund given, it is not the responsibility of the hotel to find alternative accommodation.
- The booking deposit on all bookings is non-refundable and is charged to your credit card at the time of ‘make reservation’ submission. The name of the person making the booking, must correspond to the credit card used on the booking. The booking deposit will show as ‘Net Affinity, Dublin’ on your credit card statement. The remaining charge is payable to the hotel upon your arrival.
- All terms and conditions listed here are applicable to all bookings made with Treacys Hotel including all third party websites, agents and tour operators. It is the responsibility of each guest to be aware of all booking terms and conditions held by Treacys Hotel.
- The operators of this website do not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information on the website.
- Treacys Hotel reserves the right to amend Terms and Conditions at any time, and for any reason without prior notice to you
- In the unlikely event you or your party wish to cancel your reservation, please be aware that notification of cancellations must be made within 48 hours of your arrival otherwise the complete stay will be charged to your credit card.
- Cancellations made after check-in cannot be refunded.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
Gift Card / Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Gift Cards are valid in any Treacys Hotel
- Gift cards can be used for full or part payment for any service/ product offered by Treacys Hotel
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash, refunded and no change will be given
- Treat gift cards like cash. Treacys Hotel cannot replace or reimburse the balance if gift card is lost, damaged or stolen.
- Gift card balance can be checked in any hotel or online www.treacysgroup.com
- Gift cards have no value until activated.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the last debit, credit or balance enquiry transaction. Any remaining balance will be deducted on expiry.
- Gift cards purchased online- Once payment is accepted, the customer will be posted a Treacys Hotel Gift Card. Email vouchers will not be accepted in any Treacys Hotel.
- Delivery Policy: Gift cards purchased on Treacys Hotel Official website or over the phone will be posted to the address given by the customer once payment has been successfully processed. Postage will take 2-3 working days for national orders. International orders will take longer.
- Treacys Hotel reserve the right to amend, add to or change these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time.