As we trust that saying ‘Yes’ was memorable; we would be delighted to assist in making ‘I Do’ just as unforgettable.
For your boutique wedding in Wexford, we strive to offer you a wedding day that is unique and guaranteed to satisfy all your desires. Making your wedding personal and unique is what we do best at Treacys Hotel Wexford.
YOUR SPECIAL DAY
From This Moment…
The following is a sample of what we can do for your boutique wedding in Treacys Hotel Wexford…
- Red Carpet for those first steps into your wonderful evening ahead
- You are welcomed on arrival with complimentary Champagne & Strawberries for the Bridal Party
- Warm Mulled Wine or Tea/Coffee for all other guests
- Strawberry Daiquiri cocktail reception on arrival
- Photography in the hotel or in Enniscorthy Castle, a fairy-tale castle overlooking the flourishing river Slaney with breath-taking views over the surrounding town and countryside (permission required)
- Personalised tailor-made menu
- Wine with your meal/complimentary corkage with certain packages
- We can organise your evening entertainment, from live bands and DJ’s
- Candy cart or candy buffet
- Evening platters
- Exclusive use of DBar with cocktail bar and speciality food options
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for the Bride and Groom with champagne included
- Reduced rates for all guests on accommodation
For more information on our wedding packages please contact our Sales team on 053 92 37798 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Wedding Day Celebration
Extend your Wedding Day with a post wedding celebration and further enjoy your special day! The day after your wedding is almost as special as the big event itself. Spending precious time with close family and friends, sharing memories and reminiscing on events from the previous day.
The day after a wedding is more and more commonly turning into a two day celebration. Couples are planning post wedding day meals with their guests to extend the celebrations. Treacys Hotel Wexford has the ideal facilities to cater for your wedding party. Here at Treacys Hotel Wexford we host a range of events but the most common are our Prosecco & Platters package or the informal BBQ which can be held inside or outside in our award winning DBar. Please note, there maybe a minimum number requirement on certain menus)
Please see a sample of what we at Treacys Hotel Wexford can offer;
- Crackling Spit Roast
- Hog Roast
- Roast Chicken
- Turkey and Ham
- All served with a variety of Salads, Baked Potatoes and French Fries
At Treacys Hotel, we have the pleasure of offering you two magical settings for your civil ceremony in Wexford
All civil ceremonies are tailored to meet your requirements. You can choose to avail of a private, tastefully decorated area within the hotel
You can opt for Enniscorthy Castle which provides an exquisite venue for your civil ceremony or wedding photographs.
For unforgettable wedding memories with atmosphere, tradition and history, let us help you bring your special day to life
Enniscorthy Castle is a romantic castle with stunning photographic opportunities around every corner
Requirements for a Civil Ceremony
If you are getting married by civil ceremony in a Registry Office or other approved place, you should approach the Registrar of Civil Marriages for the district in which you intend to marry for information on how to proceed. There is no requirement to live in the district where you want to get married.
As well as arranging your civil marriage ceremony there is also a requirement to give 3 months notification to a Registrar. This does not have to be the same Registrar.
Choose Treacys Hotel Wexford for your perfect wedding venue and leave the rest up to us. We promise to give you a spectacular day to remember with a lifetime of memories to cherish.Enquiry Form