There has been a lot of talk around the big C this year (don’t worry, we won’t say the word) but there is another big C just around the corner – Christmas! After the past few weeks, we think everyone could do with a festive getaway. So, why not take a Christmas Countycation with Treacys Hotel Wexford?
For a starter rate of just €49 per person sharing, you can enjoy the following:
- Full Irish breakfast each morning
- 2 course meal (starters and mains), tea or coffee and mince pies
- Festive menus and indoor dining in the European and Chang Thai restaurants
- Festive cocktails and al fresco dining in the DBar heated beer garden
- Bar service and all screens showing sports in The Temple Bar
- Christmas Family Music Bingo in Benedicts
This starter rate of €49 is advance purchase only. If travel within the county is restricted under government guidelines, you will be refunded in full for your stay.
Our 4-star boutique hotel is Fáilte Ireland Safety Charter accredited, so you have peace of mind staying with us knowing that you will be kept safe. We fully sanitise all rooms and common areas, and air rooms between guests.
So stay safe, stay local and enjoy a Christmas Countycation in Wexford this festive season!
Please note: The country is expected to move to Level 3 restrictions under the government’s Plan for Living with COVID-19 on the 1st of December 2020. Under these restrictions, travel outside of your county is advised against except for essential travel. Under these predicted restrictions, we will only be accepting bookings from County Wexford residents. Proof of address or essential work will be required upon arrival.